Building Surveyors in London
London Building Surveyors is an independent, building surveying practice based in East London with the capability and relevant experience to cover all of London, Essex and the surrounding areas. We have extensive knowledge of both the residential and commercial building surveying markets with a thorough understanding of associated legislation.
We provide a high quality service from a highly experienced team and offer common sense and easy to understand advice.
If you are in the process of buying a new home in London or the surrounding areas, then we are here to give you our expert structural assessment of your potential new home. This is what you can expect from our friendly and efficient team:
- Initial phone/email consultation where we can provide you with an accurate quotation and ensure that you have clarity on what we provide
- Liaison with estate agents/keyholders to gain access
- Swift turnaround – reports are provided 5 working days after we inspect the property. If you are in a hurry, we can provide verbal reports immediately after the building inspection has been completed. This call is at no extra cost when you pay in advance.
- Tailor-made reports written in plain English. We try to avoid bamboozling our clients with unnecessary technical terminology, that is often used in the surveying, property and architectural sectors. Wherever possible we try to provide you with clarity and understanding on any structural and property issues. We are also, able to address any specific queries in the property inspection report; for example, often our clients ask us to comment on the feasibility of converting the loft into additional living space or extending the property.
- Excellent after sales service, which we believe is second to none. Our working relationship doesn’t end when we issue the report – all our clients are welcome to book in a follow up call to ensure that you, as our client, have a full and thorough understanding of the technical issues highlighted.
All our reports are prepared by a Chartered Building Surveyor with extensive experience in the surveying business. We are proud of the fact that our service is always honest and thorough with client satisfaction being our primary aim.
In addition to the service we provide for purchasers, at London Building Surveyors we have extensive experience dealing with party wall matters, gained since the inception of the legislation in 1996. Whether you are the building owner intending to carry out the works or an adjoining owner concerned about the impact the works may have on your property, we have the necessary expertise to act on your behalf.
In the first instance and in accordance with RICS guidance, we can provide you with a free 30 minute no-obligation telephone consultation to ensure you have an understanding of the Party Wall Act and the correct procedures to follow.
We are aware that there are websites providing templates for Notices and letters etc. however, without the relevant expertise the Notices are often invalid and if an issue arises further down the line, this could be costly.
We believe our fees are highly competitive so please do not hesitate to contact us for an informal chat and no obligation quotation.
Whilst we are specialists in Building Surveying and Party Wall matters, we do have a broad range of experience and knowledge in property and building related matters, as a network of Architects, Engineers, Solicitors, and other consultants. We are always happy to help any existing and potential clients in any way we can!
Our offices are located in Leytonstone, East London with good transport links to Central London and the surrounding areas.
For an informal chat and a no obligation quotation, please contact us on 020 8257 5766 or email@example.com
We would highly recommend London Building Surveyors, they were so responsive and available from our first contact with them and ensured the process of gaining a Party Wall Award went smoothly and remained on track. Thank you so much to Ronnie especially who went above and beyond to get it done as quickly as possible and was so lovely throughout the whole process.Zoe
Read More Testimonials
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Ronnie carried out a thorough building survey for my first property purchase which enabled me to negotiate £15k off the property. Compared to other surveyors I’d contacted; Ronnie was much better value and had availability at short notice. He also gave me advice on the feasibility of an extension and recommended a local building firm which was very useful. I’d recommend!Sandy Grant